CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

When you feel like you've been hit by a truck

It is so hard to stay on track when you are feeling well. But when you are so sick you can barely function it's hard to stick to your guns.


I have been feeling like crud this week.  My chest is filled with glue, and my throat has sharp daggers in it.  So, the only thing I REALLY want to eat is Ice Cream. 

A whole 50 gallon bucket of it!!

I have stayed away from the ice cream though!  Woot!!  But the Sonic Ice cubes are not safe!!!  Thank goodness they won't stick to my hips when this is all said and done :)

I lost my voice yesterday.  The kids LOVE that i can't yell at them.   I can yell, but the volume of noise that comes out of my mouth is equivalent to my normal speaking voice.  They think it's pretty cool.  But I think It's SO annoying!!

The hubs took pitty on me and made me homemade chicken noodle soup.  I can't eat store bought soup, you know how much sodium is in that stuff??    So he was sweet :)

Next week is a new week right?  That's what they say anyway :P

No comments:

Post a Comment