CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Weigh In 6-20

Today is the 5 month mark.  5 whole months since i started this craziness!!!   It's amazing!!  I never in my whole life would have thought i would have accomplished as much as i have in 5 short months!

So today, I did my weigh in!   I lost another 2.2lbs!!  Victory!!  I haven't quite hit my 50lbs yet. But for sure next week!!

The cruditis in my chest is finally breaking up, so it won't be long before i can hit the gym again!  When that time comes, watch out!!!  Game on!!!

I'm proud of my 2.2lbs especially knowing that it would not have been that had i given into the potato mess on Saturday.

If i hadn't figured this out sooner, then now would be the time that i would be saying, WOW I'm actually doing this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment