CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

I had a really crappy day. Like crappier then the usual weekend i'm stuck at home with 3 rowdy kids that don't listen kind of day. By the time Russ got home from work I was in such a bad mood that i didn't give a crap about anything anymore. I told him when He walked in the door "I'm not cooking and all i want is a big fat greasy cheeseburger that will just stick to my butt." So we loaded up the kids in the car and went on a quest for dinner.  By the time we drove down town, my self sabotaging mood was over and i ended up getting Subway for dinner.. I didn't get the healthiest choice on the menu (Chicken Pizziola Melt) but I did just get the 6" and it was by far not the Double Whopper I was aiming for. 

Thinking about it later, I was thinking WOW I have come a long way! A year and a half ago i would have eaten a Whopper meal, large fry, large soda and 2 tacos on a normal day. *vomit*

No comments:

Post a Comment